We invest in your experience
At Bosch, we invest in your education and keep an eye on your future. There are many benefits to an internship or a co-op program with us, and many of our interns go on to successfully join the Bosch team.
Bosch’s internship programs offer you first-hand experience in your related field of study, and also provide an opportunity to observe and participate in several facets of a business or manufacturing environment; thereby, aiding in establishing specific areas of interest to be pursued in elective subjects.
What’s in it for you
- Work side-by-side with proven specialists
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of projects or in day-to-day business
- Experience being part of a global team; at Bosch, you won’t just work with people in the same building, but also with international colleagues via virtual networks
- Receive fair compensation
- Have the chance to network with experts and other interns
What you have to offer
Your grasp of theory in your chosen field is razor-sharp, as your excellent academic results attest. But there’s more to you than test scores, such as your:
- Dedication and flexibility
- Team spirit and well-developed social skills
- Global mindset
Internships outside the US
Looking to explore an internship in the international arena? Bosch offers internships in over 60 countries on all five continents.